Saturday, March 10, 2012

Gravestone angel

I finished my little gravestone angel rug. I kept pulling out sections that I had hooked, because the color didn't look right to me. I like the way it came out! It measures 12" W X 9" H. I just love gravestone art from the 1700's and 1800's! If you want to see beautiful gravestone art, check-out this link...https://www.facebook.com/thegravestonegirls....their pictures are amazing!!! I'm selling my little rug on Etsy, but I hate to part with it...I have several areas where I could display it in my home. Today I need to draw another rug design to hook. I love it when I'm in a hooking mood!


2 comments:

  1. I love this rug of yours. I love gravestones too. I'm off to your Etsy site to check it out!
    Hugs,
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Courtney! I hope you're having a relaxing weekend!

      Hugs,
      Yvette

      Delete